What is House Insurance with Cyclone Cover?
Your home is your biggest asset and one that is worth protecting. Having house insurance means that it is covered for damages or loss by certain events (see your policy wording for more details on this).
Hopefully you will never need to make a claim, but if an event does occur (such as a fire or cyclone damage), rest easy knowing that you can make a claim to get coverage or compensation.
What do we have available?
At Tower we offer two flexible levels of cover – plus and standard.
Standard is a great place to start so that you have some level of protection. Plus is ideal for that extra bit of coverage and peace of mind.
Learn more about our house insurance options and download the detailed policy wordings.
I live in the Pacific, what about cyclone cover?
In addition to your house insurance, you can also select the optional special benefit of gale, windstorm, hurricane, cyclone cover. This means that we’ll cover the loss or damage to your house caused by a gale, windstorm, hurricane or cyclone. This is recommended when living in a cyclone prone region! Here are more tips on how to get prepared for cyclone season.
Ready to protect the family home? Request a quote today.
Find out more about house insurance in your country here:
- Samoa https://www.national-pacific-insurance.ws/
- Tonga https://www.national-pacific-insurance.to/
- American Samoa https://www.national-pacific-insurance.as/
- Cook Islands https://www.towerinsurance.co.ck/
- Solomon Islands https://www.towerinsurance.com.sb/
- Vanuatu https://www.towerinsurance.com.vu/
- Papua New Guinea https://www.towerinsurance.com.pg/