We have the following job vacancies available.
Fiji Site Manager
Tower Pacific is embarking on a journey to digitise our Pacific Business, we are excited to be the first insurer in the Pacific to offer a fully optimised digital experience for our customers and to join us on this journey we are looking for an energetic and focused Site Manager to join our Fiji team in Suva to manage the day to day and ad hoc activities of our busy and ever expanding office.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for office logistics for both the Suva and Nadi office locations including office maintenance, management of staff vehicles and coordination of staff equipment as required
- Manage supplier relationships and agreements and any other procurement services as identified
- Provide administration support to both offices and the leadership team
- Liaison with government departments, NZ commercial and government organisations and NGOs as needed
- Organise staff events and collaborate with marketing for the planning, preparation and running of in-branch and external promotional events across the region
- Assist managers with recruitment, onboarding and payroll related matters
- Assist in pan-regional activities as they arise, such as office lease management, device purchases, telephony contracts in conjunction with NZ Procurement
The skills, knowledge and experience you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years financial services administration experience across customer facing and back office
- Management or business diploma required
- You will be highly organised and detail focused with excellent report writing and presentation skills
- You will have a good level of competency in Microsoft Office applications
- You will be confident to manage several high pressure situations at the same time
- Superior communications, project management and presentation skills
- Understanding and knowledge of financial services landscape in Fiji and across the region
- Proven experience in a role where privacy, confidentiality and trust has been demonstrated
- Fluent in written and spoken English with basics of ITaukei and/or Hindi an advantage
Cultural fit will be key; you will work with pace, be comfortable to take the lead, especially in times of ambiguity, be customer obsessed, bring your whole of self to work and be excited about being part of team that’s going to create our new future.
This is an exceptional opportunity and we are looking for exceptional candidates. Want to know more details – read the position description. To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications have hard close 30 July 2021.