Premier Executive Motor Insurance
- Save up to 60% with our no claims bonus*
- Provides the maximum amount of cover for quality vehicles that require quality protection
- One event – one excess
- Get a quote in one quick and easy phone call.
No blame bonus
You won’t pay an excess or lose your no claims bonus when you identify the third party at fault.
Legal liability cover
Up to $500,000 for your legal liability if claims are made against you for property damage as a result of accidents involving your vehicle, or any vehicle you’re using with the owner’s permission.
If your vehicle is unable to be driven we’ll cover the reasonable cost of removing it to the nearest repairer or place of safety.
Keys and locks cover
Up to $500 to replace your car keys and locks if your vehicle keys are stolen – with no excess to pay.
Windscreen or window glass
If you accidentally damage your windscreen, window glass or sunroof, we will repair or replace it and you won't be charged an excess or lose your no claims bonus.
Cover for the cost of hiring and insuring a similar vehicle if yours is stolen or becomes a total loss after an accident, limited to a maximum of seven days or $500, whichever is less
One event - one excess
If one event causes you to claim on two or more of your TOWER policies, such as your house, contents and vehicle, you will only have to pay one excess.
Completion of journey
Up to $500 accommodation and / or travel cover to get you home or to complete your journey if you have an accident or if your vehicle is stolen and the claim is accepted. We’ll also pay to return your vehicle home after it has been repaired or recovered.
Up to $600 medical or dental cover if you suffer an injury following an accident to your vehicle for which a claim is accepted, if you haven’t been able to recover any of these costs from any other party.
If you replace your vehicle or buy a new one, we’ll automatically cover the new or replacement vehicle for 30 days.
Up to $2,000 cover towards the cost of hiring and insuring a similar vehicle while you’re without your vehicle, due to an accident or theft.
Ways to manage your premium
With Premier Executive Motor Insurance you can reduce your motor vehicle insurance premiums with the following discounts available:
- Named driver discount – Specify the names of the drivers of your vehicle and you will receive a 15% discount
- Additional excess – Take a higher excess and you could receive a discount of up to 25%.
* 60% no claims bonus applies when you have held a comprehensive motor policy for at least three consecutive years, and had no claims during that time. If you have an accident your no claims bonus will be reduced at your policy renewal. Following this we will reinstate it at the next renewal if no further claims are maid. Discount does not apply to VAT, Government levies and some optional special benefits.